Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Casa Sommer (RO) - Sommer House (EN)
- Sommer House location: Botoșani city, Botoșani county, Romania.
- This building was erected by Jewish merchant Hirsch Sommer in the middle of the nineteenth century and has an eclectic architectural style.
- It was erected in 1860 and housed a theater for several years in which the well-known bands of the time gave performances, the brothers Vlădicescu and Matei Millo, Costache Nottara, as well as Mihail Pascaly's band of actors, from which he made part and Mihai Eminescu as prompter.
Sommer House in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani