Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Casa Moscovici (RO) - Moscovici House (EN)
- House location: Botoșani city, Botoșani county, Romania.
- Moscovici House was built before year 1872 and rebuilt after 1888 by Jewish banker Boris Moscovici, who gave him the present "Baroque-Palladian Eclectic Architecture".
- The Moscovici family, having been away for a long time, decided to sell the building, later acquired by the Chamber of Commerce, an institution that used it between the two world wars.
- On the ground floor of the building there was a bookstore in 1888, and there was the Iron Guard between the two wars.
Moscovici House in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani