Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Casa Memorială Vasile Voiculescu (RO)
Casa Memorială Vasile Voiculescu
Vasile Voiculescu Memorial House (EN)
- Location: Pârscov commune, Buzău (BZ) county.
- Vasile Voiculescu (13th October 1884 – 26th April 1963) was a poet, prose writer, playwright and publisher. His poetry volume "In the Romanian Buffalo’s Country", published in 1918, received "The Romanian Academy Award for Poetry" in 1920.
- The house was restored between 1973 and 1988 after the concept of the writer’s old family house. A bust of the writer, made by the sculptor Oscar Han, was raised in front of the house in 1975. The house was opened to the public in 1996, as a tribute brought by the people of Buzau to this great writer.
- Vasile Voiculescu Memorial House is one of the external departments of the Buzau County History Museum.
Vasile Voiculescu Memorial House - Pârscov commune, Buzău county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NEHOIU
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
- Calea Mihai Viteazu nr. 43b, Nehoiu
- Tel /fax: 0238.505.066, Mobil: 0762.061.945
- Program: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Info Turism Nehoiu
- Web: www.cniptnehoiu.ro