Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Casa memorială Mihai Eminescu din Ipotești (RO)
Casa memorială Mihai Eminescu din Ipotești
Mihai Eminescu Memorial House from Ipotești (EN)
- The route’s culminating point is the locality called Ipotesti, which hosts the memorial house of the Romanian national poet Mihai Eminescu.
- The history of the house starts back in 1936, when the former house of the Eminovici family was rebuilt. It was restored several times over the years, the last and most notable being the one held in 1977-1979, when it was relocated on the foundation of the original one and rebuilt in the same style.
Mihai Eminescu Memorial House from Ipotești, Botoşani county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani