Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Casa memorială George Enescu din Liveni (RO)
Casa memorială George Enescu din Liveni
George Enescu Memorial House from Liveni (EN)
- The artist's image is completed by the pieces exhibited in the Memorial House bearing its name, from Liveni, 15 km from Dorohoi.
- There are exhibited objects related to the artist's childhood - the piano, a toy violin, the drawing kit, a Santa Claus toy and several drawings made by the child George Enescu. They include original photos of the parents, the house of Cracalia, property belonging to Costache Enescu, as well as musical scores from the artist's youth years, and last but not least photographs that present the great artist in the company of great musicians of time, in the country and in various capitals of Europe. The small house with painted, restored wooden porch has been home to a museum that presents the atmosphere of George Enescu's childhood since 1968.
- Furniture belonging to parents, Moldovan barks, touched by the passion of the weather, the furnace on which the brilliant musician was born, family photographs and last but not least objects belonging to him, show the passage of those from the age of 5 years upwards at the end of his life, the world would always be amazed.
George Enescu Memorial House from Liveni, Botoşani county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani