Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Casa Memorială Ady Endre (RO) - Ady Endre Memorial House (EN)
- In 22 November 1877, Ady Endre was born here, his birthplace now is a museum, historical monument. Today, the village (in the past/present also known as Eriu-Mețenț, Mesentea, Érmindszent) is named Ady Endre.
- Another Ady Endre memorial house is in Zalău, where the poet lived for a while just 400 meters away from the center of the city: see Casa Memorială Ady Endre Zalău.
Ady Endre Memorial House, Satu Mare county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro