Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Casa Grigore Antipa (RO) - Grigore Antipa House (EN)
- House location: Botoșani city, Botoșani county, Romania.
- Grigore Antipa House was built in 1860.
- The building is distinguished by its eclectic style of French inspiration (with late rococo traces). It is here that were born the great biologist Grigore Antipa and his brother, naturalist Nicolae Leon.
Grigore Antipa House in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani