Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Casa Ferhat (RO) - Ferhat House (EN)
- Ferhat House, in Botoşani, is a monument of urban patrimony architecture.
- Anton Ferhat, the last owner of this property, was one of the richest Armenians in Botoşani, director of the Romanian Bank of Botoşani and a landlord of 300 hectares of land. His wealth was confiscated by communists and he died in communist prisons.
- The building then became the headquarters of the County Forestry Directorate, and today it is the headquarters of the Botoşani Commerce Registry.
Ferhat House in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani