Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Casa Diecezană (RO) - The Diocese House (EN)
Casa Diecezană Caransebeș
- The Diocese House in Caransebeș was built in the middle of the 18th Century in Baroque architecture. In the beginning of the 20th Century the house brought the eclectic influence elements.
- Since 1865, when Caransebeș Bishopric was established, the building hosted the printing house and the diocese library.
The Diocese House in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro