Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Casa de cultură George Suru (RO)
Casa de cultură George Suru
The Cultural Institution Site George Suru (EN)
- The eclectic monument with its classic architecture elements dates back to 1886.
- At the first floor, the building hosted a trade goods shop, known as Balk shop, and, at the second floor, there was Ernest Halle’s law office.
- The owner of the building was the merchant Hermann Rosenfeld.
The Cultural Institution Site George Suru in Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro