City name & location: Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin (CS) county, Romania.
- In southwestern Romania, Caraș-Severin County, in a homonym hollow lane, it rests a beautiful and a ″story-writer″ town called Caransebeș. It rises up between 280-300 meters, not so far from sky, but close to heaven. Why? Because Caransebeș is situated in a favourable region for tourism, only few kilometres away from important touristic sites as Muntele Mic, Poiana Mărului, Băile Herculane, Semenic Mountains.
- The hollow lane of Caransebeș was inhabited since ancient times. The first historical evidence dates back to 1289, when Ladislau Cumanul arrived here.
- Caransebeș is a town where man-made and natural touristic sites shake their hands, creating a special place. Old and historical buildings embraced by forests and parks – perfect place where every soul can escape from hurly and burly of everyday life.
The city of Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
Museums in Caransebeș
Religious edifices in Caransebeș
Parks in Caransebeș
Houses in Caransebeș
Statues and monuments in Caransebeș
- National Centre for Tourism Information and Promotion Caransebeș → CNIPT Caransebeș
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro