Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Capela Ortodoxă Romană Izvorul Tămăduirii a Maicii Domnului (RO)
Capela Ortodoxă Romană Izvorul Tămăduirii a Maicii Domnului
The Fountain of Healing Romanian Orthodox Chapel (EN)
- The church sanctified in honor of the Fountain of Healing was built between 2002-2003. The foundation stone was laid under the guidance of Leontin Salajan.
- The building is the only church around Carei which presents an old Romanian style specific to the historical region of Maramures. It was designed by architect Vasile Rad.
- The church was sanctified in 2006, July 16th by bishop Iustin Sigheteanu. The inner paintings were done by Macarie Filip between 2006-2008.
The Fountain of Healing Romanian Orthodox Chapel, Carei, Sau Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro