Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Capela Greco-Catolică (Spital) Carei (RO)
Capela Greco-Catolică (Spital) Carei
The Greek Catholic Chapel (Hospital) from Carei (EN)
- Its construction began in 1998 under the guidance of Father Ioan David, and completed by Father Radu Filip in 2000.
- The Greek Catholic Chapel can be found right near the Municipality Hospital. The church was sanctified in honor of the Birth of Saint Virgin Mary.
The Greek Catholic Chapel (Hospital) Carei, Satu Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro