Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Biserica Sfântul Nicolae (RO) – Saint Nicholas Church (EN)
Biserica Sfântul Nicolae din Zărnești
- Sfântul Nicolae (Saint Nicholas) is the oldest church in the town of Zărnești, being a monument of Romanian medieval art.
- It was founded by ruler Neagoe Basarab in year 1515 and extended to its current form in 1810. The chapel houses an exhibition of religious objects, icons and religious books from XVII and XVIII century.
Sfântul Nicolae Church from Zărnești
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center