Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Biserica Sfântul Ioan Botezătorul (RO) - Saint John the Baptist Church (EN)
Biserica Sfântul Ioan Botezătorul Botoșani
- The building of Sf Ioan Botezatorul (St. John the Baptist) church was begun in 1750 by Anita Chiricesa and completed by Ivanciu Hagi.
- Around this church there used to be a cemetery.
- The current church was built in 1832.
Saint John the Baptist Church in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani