Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Biserica Sfântul Ierarh Nicolae din Bucecea (RO)
Biserica Sfântul Ierarh Nicolae din Bucecea
St. Hierach Nicolas Church from Bucecea (EN)
- Church St. Nicholas, located in the center of Bucecea locality, was erected in 1787 by the former inhabitants of the village Vâlceşti.
- This church was originally built of wood, and in 1888 they began its reconstruction of stone, completed in 1891. They are imposing because they are made in natural size and represent the 12 apostles beside Jesus Christ.
- Passing through the gate, also by Catholic influx, a wooden Orthodox church is at the heart of this church complex. It impresses with its size and age.
St Hierach Nicolas Church from Bucecea, Botoșani county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani