Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Biserica Sfântul Dimitrie (RO) - Saint Dimitrie Church (EN)
Biserica Sfântul Dimitrie Botoșani
- Saint Dimitrie Church was built between 1830 – 1834 by equerry Ioan Mavromati and his wife Maria, helped by nobleman Gregory Raclis, all from Botoşani.
- Between 1912 and 1945 it served as place of worship for the Botoşani garrison, being known as military church.
- After 1945 it was closed, her heritage was under administration for 30 years (1975) by several parishes in the city. It was reopened in 1993.
Saint Dimitrie Church in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani