Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Biserica Sfânta Cuvioasă Paraschiva din Feleacu (RO)
Biserica Sfânta Cuvioasă Paraschiva din Feleacu
Saint Paraschiva Church from Feleacu (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~10 km.
- After tradition, the archiepiscopal church from Feleac was built with the help of Ștefan cel Mare (Stephen the Great), during Daniel’s episcopate, around year 1488, under the patronage of Saint Paraschiva.
- The church has two different portals, like the Moldavian churches, situated to the West for the access of women, and to the South for the access of men into the naos.
- In the time of Ștefan cel Mare, the metropolitan church from Feleac received valuable manuscripts for those days , such as a slavonic Bible dated from 1481.
Saint Paraschiva Church from Feleacu, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism