Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Parohia Întâmpinarea Domnului sau Biserica Rosetti (RO)
Parohia Întâmpinarea Domnului sau Biserica Rosetti Botoșani
Candlemas Church or Rosetti Church (EN)
- Candlemas Church (Rosetti Church) was founded by the magistrate Costache Rosetti and his wife, Maria, in 1826.
- The architecture differs from other churches Botoşani through its originality, as it was built in Byzantine style with neoclassical elements.
- The specificity bof the church is brought by the zig zag arrangement of the iconostasis (because the church is very small inside), which is rarely encountered.
Rosetti Church in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani