Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Biserica Romano Catolică (RO) - The Roman Catholic Church (EN)
Biserica Romano Catolică Zalău
- In 1752, on the land purchased from Nagy András, a stone church was built, with a wooden tower that lasted until 1844.
- The foundation stone of the current church was laid in 1878 when the construction of this imposing church began, in the vicinity of the old cult settlement. In 1884, the new sanctuary was sanctified.
- The Roman Catholic Church in Zalău has a bell of 1022 kg, dedicated to the St. Trinity and the Virgin Mary, one of 517 kg, in honor of St. John the Apostle and a small one of 12 kg, dedicated to St. Joseph.
Zalău - The Roman Catholic Church
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro