Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Biserica Romano-Catolică Sfântul Spirit (RO)
Biserica Romano-Catolică Sfântul Spirit
The Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Church (EN)
- The parsonage was constituted in 1943. The guidance of the parsonage was entrusted to the Salvatorians by bishop Dr. János Scheffler. Then it was guided by the Franciscans, and later by the Piarists. Today is guided by a diocesan priest. The parsonage was later moved into a common house. In 1983, a new vicarage was built.
- The church was built in 2003, and it was sanctified in 2005 by bishop Jenő Schönberger in honor of the Holy Spirit. The tower was built in 2006.
The Holy Spirit Roman Catholic Church from Carei, Satu Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro