Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Biserica Romano-Catolică Nașterea Sfântului Ioan Botezătorul (RO)
Biserica Romano-Catolică Nașterea Sfântului Ioan Botezătorul Botoșani
The Birth of John the Baptist Romano-Catholic Church (EN)
- In 1836 a Catholic chapel was raised and in 1847 the first Catholic church of Botoşani was built, dedicated to “The Birth of St. John the Baptist.”
- The church was amplified and modified to its current shape in 1872.
The Birth of John the Baptist Romano-Catholic Church in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani