Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Biserica Romano-Catolică Fecioara Maria de Fatima (RO)
Biserica Romano-Catolică Fecioara Maria de Fatima
The Roman Catholic Church of The Virgin Mary of Fatima (EN)
- The chance for building the church came by after the political turn in 1989. The construction started in the summer of 1991.
- The plans were devised by architect Tibor Günthner. All outer and inner constructions were finished by the autumn of 1996. The furnishing of the sanctum was designed by artist Magda H. Lukácsovits.
- The altar, the clerical chair and the ambo were made out of stone from Viștea, a quarry near Cluj-Napoca. This material expresses the solidity and stability at their best. The interior decoration form strives for simplicity and functionality. Far from being ostentatious, it conveys a specifically modern message.
The Roman Catholic Church of The Virgin Mary of Fatima
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro