Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Biserica Reformată (RO) - The Reformed Church (EN)
- The foundation of the nowadays church was laid in 1904, the construction being completed in 1906. It is an imposing edifice, situated in the central area of the city.
- The Reformed Church owns an organ and a clock, both older than 100 years, and on the interior walls there is the old coat of arms of the city and the coats of the Kiss and Sarak families, respectively Százá and Bikfalvi, who contributed to the construction of the church from the 17th century.
Zalău - The Reformed Church
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro