Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Biserica Reformat-Calvină din Sâncraiu (RO)
Biserica Reformat-Calvină din Sâncraiu
The Reformed-Calvinist Church from Sâncraiu (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~58 km.
- The first evidence regarding the existence of a church in Sâncraiu dates back to the 13th century. The church in its current form dates back from the 18th century, the 220 ceiling boxes, painted with specific local patterns, being restored in 1994.
- The church is surrounded by a wall with three entrance gates. The bell tower was erected in 1762 and has three bells, the eldest being dated from around 1800. In the backyard of the church we find a bell from 1481, since the times of Matthias Corvinus.
The Reformed-Calvinist Church from Sâncraiu, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism