Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Biserica Reformat-Calvină din Dej (RO)
Biserica Reformat-Calvină din Dej
The Reformed Calvinist Church from Dej (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~56 km.
- The church is built in Gothic style, being attested since 1453.
- In the 16th century the church was under the administration of the community which had the most followers - in 1554 it became Lutheran Church, later in 1558 a Calvinist one, and in 1568 an Unitarian Church.
- The monumental edifice frames within the Gothic style in which churches were built in the Transylvanian cities, being a nave-form church, with a tower on the west façade and buttresses. Inside we find a gothic arch dating from 1500 and the coffered ceiling, the third in the history of the church, being dated from 1779.
The Reformed Calvinist Church from Dej, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism