Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Turda
Biserica Reformat-Calvină din Câmpia Turzii (RO)
Biserica Reformat-Calvină din Câmpia Turzii
The Reformed Calvinist Church from Câmpia Turzii (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~41 km.
- The Reformed Calvinist Church is located in the center of Câmpia Turzii. It is a fortified church, attested from 1680. The number of this year is found on a marble stone inside the church and on the bell tower.
- The enclosure wall has a width of about 60 cm and 75 m in circumference. This is supported by buttresses and has observation and riposte holes in case of an attack, which were particularly met in the medieval times.
- The year 1702 is carved on the entrance gate, together with the name and coat of arms of Countess Sophia Serédi who financially supported the building of the entrance gate.
The Reformed Calvinist Church from Câmpia Turzii, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Turda and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism