Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Biserica Ortodoxă Română Sfintii Arhangheli Mihai şi Gavril (RO)
Biserica Ortodoxă Română Sfintii Arhangheli Mihai şi Gavril
The Michael and Gabriel Archangels Romanian Orthodox Church (EN)
- The church was built in 1760, under the guidance of Iovan Pop. In 1876, under the supervision of Demetrius Cherecheș, they began restoring it.
- The church was made in a Byzantine style, as well as the icons and the altar. The church was sanctified by bishop Valerian Zaharia, in 1965, June 16th.
- The Byzantine paintings in the church were made by painter Vasile Pașcu.
The Michael and Gabriel Archangels Romanian Orthodox Church, Carei, Satu Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro