Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Biserica Ordodoxă de lemn din Sic (RO)
Biserica Ordodoxă de lemn din Sic
The Wooden Orthodox Church from Sic (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~39 km.
- The Wooden Orthodox Church from Sic is one of the architectural monuments of national interest, built of oak wood bars joined in dovetail technique.
- It is dated from 1731, this year been carved on the narthex frame. The windows are made of manufactured glass.
The Wooden Orthodox Church from Sic, Cluj county, Romania
In this area you may also like to visit:
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism