Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Biserica Greco-Catolică Sfântul Apostol Andrei (RO)
Biserica Greco-Catolică Sfântul Apostol Andrei
The St. Andrew The Apostle Greek Catholic Church (EN)
- The church was designed by architect Mirela Moiş. The inner sanctums were designed by Raoul and Eva Şorban. High Masses have been held in the church, which was sanctified in honor of St. Andrew, since 2005. The building was finished in 2005, 12 years after the construction had begun.
- The church was built on charities from believers across the region, as well as from foreigners, due to the assiduity of Iosif Sabău and Radu Filip.
- The foundation stone and the place where the church stands were sanctified by Vasile Hossu, Greek Catholic bishop.
Carei - The St. Andrew The Apostle Greek Catholic Church
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro