Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Biserica Greco-Catolică Franciscană Sfântul Anton (RO)
Biserica Greco-Catolică Franciscană Sfântul Anton
The St. Anthony Greek Catholic Franciscan Church (EN)
- The church can be found in the northern part of the town. The project was supervised by Radu Filip, with the assistance of Eusebiu Matei, Mihai Vătămănelu and Cristian Tiba.
- The house of Dr. Vasile Moiş' family, followers of the Church, was transformed into a chapel and later into a Franciscan monastery. The transformation took place in 2001, when the church was sanctified. At the same time, the St. Andrew parsonage springs into existence as the second Romanian Greek Catholic church in Carei.
The St. Anthony Greek Catholic Franciscan Church, Carei, Satu Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro