Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Biserica Evanghelică (RO) - The Evangelical Church (EN)
- Between 1816 and 1829, the architect Georg Winkler erects a building which merges neoclassical and Baroque elements. The church located on 21 Decembrie 1989 Boulevard is oriented towards South-North, the main façade having a width of 18 metres.
- The building has the form of a nave, with the total length of approximately 30 metres. The tower has a square base and a total height of approximately 40 metres. The pillars have tall bases and Ionic columns.
The Evangelical Church from Cluj-Napoca
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism