Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Biserica dintr-o Piatră (RO) - The One Stone Church (EN)
- Location: Năeni commune, Buzău (BZ) county.
- The One Stone Church is situated on Colarea hilltop in Năeni, near a Thracian necropolis, at 600 m altitude.
- The church is built of white limestone of Năeni, from the rocks situated at less than 100 m distance. It is surrounded by thick stone walls like an old fortress.
- Nearby you can visit The sculpture camp from Năeni and the famous Ambrozie Hermitage.
The One Stone Church from Năeni, Buzău (BZ) county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NEHOIU
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
- Calea Mihai Viteazu nr. 43b, Nehoiu
- Tel /fax: 0238.505.066, Mobil: 0762.061.945
- Program: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Info Turism Nehoiu
- Web: www.cniptnehoiu.ro