Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Biserica de lemn din Jac (RO) - The wooden church from Jac (EN)
- Distance from Creaca village: ~6.1 km.
- The Wooden Church from Jac was built in 1756 in place of the old one, whose construction size and technique was preserved by the craftsmen.
- The church is built entirely of oak beams. The entrance door frame is trimmed with ropes and geometric motifs, ending in a rosette on the bottom. The interior painting made in 1894 disappeared by wiping or chalking, only a few biblical faces resisted on the western wall of the pronaosol.
- The roof is made on shingle, rebuilt in 2010. On the west side of the roof rises the belfry tower with open arbor.
The wooden church from Jac, Sălaj county, Romania
Click on the below images to see other wooden churches in the area.
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro