Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Biserica Cuvioasa Parascheva (RO) - Saint Parascheva Church (EN)
Biserica Cuvioasa Parascheva Botoșani
- The current church was built in 1815, to replace a former wooden curch, by the believers in the neighborhood, who used to form the guild of shoemakers.
- The church, in its current shape, has a Neo-Byzantine style, in a large representation, with a rectangular tower above the porch which also serves as a bell tower.
Saint Parascheva Church in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani