Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Biserica Adormirea Maicii Domnului (RO)
Biserica Adormirea Maicii Domnului Zalău
The Dormition of Virgin Mary Church (EN)
- The Dormition of Virgin Mary Church was built between 1930 and 1932. It was decorated with a beautiful fresco painting, made by the professor Petru Botezatu.
- One of the exquisite objects sheltered by the church is a bishop's throne, made in Greece out of rose wood.
Zalău - The Dormition of Virgin Mary Church
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro