Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Biblioteca Mihail Halici (RO) - The Mihail Halici Library (EN)
- The building of the library has a local specific, with eclectic elements and it dates back to mid 19th Century.
- Mihail Halici - son (1643-1712) was a humanist writer, who graduated Altford University (1665-1667) and Leyden Law College (1679-1685), so he was connected to the European culture. He had an impressive collection of books and he is well-known for his first hexameter poetry in Romanian language. It was published at Basel in 1674.
The Mihail Halici Library in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro