Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Biblioteca Academiei Române (RO) - The Romanian Academy Library (EN)
Biblioteca Academiei RomânE Năsăud
- The Năsăud subsidiary has tens of thousands of volumes and a rich collection of newspapers and old magazines (the oldest book is a Bible dating from 1600).
- The library is located in the cozy villa Tisca, the building that houses since 1868 The Năsăud Documentary Library of the Romanian Academy.
The Romanian Academy Library in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro