Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Turda
Băile Sărate Turda (RO) - The Salt Baths from Turda (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~35 km.
- The salt lakes from Turda are found on a salt massif. Nowadays, there are more salt lakes, the most important being Roman and Durgău lakes, due to which the Salt Baths from Turda have been founded around 1840.
- Besides the lakes, in the vicinity of the Roman pool, there is a treatment centre which runs all year. This highlights the therapeutic properties of the salt baths by providing treatments for various disorders such as: rheumatism, post-traumatic sequelae, nervous system disorders, peripheral circulation system disorders, chronic respiratory disorders etc.
- NOTE: in the photo below, on the right, one can see the entry into the Turda Salt Mine (Salina Turda) one of the main tourist attractions of Transylvania.
The Salt Baths from Turda, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Turda and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism