Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Băile Sărate din Cojocna (RO) - The Salt Baths from Cojocna (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~22 km.
- The Cojocna Baths are found in the Eastern part of Cojocna village, at about 22 km from Cluj-Napoca. Old salt exploitations were carried out in the area and many salt lakes formed above the abandoned salt mines, their water acquiring therapeutic properties.
- Two of the lakes have been turned into baths, which are visited in the summertime, and a covered pool with heated salt water runs in the winter.
- Besides recreational possibilities, the baths are recommended for treating illnesses, such as: locomotive system disorders, chronic rheumatism, nervous system disorders, gynaecological diseases and chronic dermatitis.
The Salt Baths from Cojocna, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism