Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Arcul Unității Spiritual-Creștine (RO)
Arcul Unității Spiritual-Creștine
The Arch of the Christian Unity (EN)
- The Arch of the Christian Unity is situated downtown Caransebeș, between the Orthodox Cathedral and the Catholic Church.
- The monument represents the symbol of the reconciliation between orthodox and catholic Christians and is unique because it marks the smallest distance (around 8 metres) in the world between an Orthodox and a Catholic church.
The Arch of the Christian Unity, Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Dragoș Onea)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro