Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Arborele Sequoia din Săcuieu (RO) - The Sequoia Tree from Săcuieu (EN)
Arborele Sequoia din Săcuieu
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~75 km.
- The Sequoia Tree is found close to Rogojel village, within the locality of Săcuieu, on the place called "Dealul Domnului" (The Hill of God), the seeds being brought from the America by the baron Gal Silvestru, almost one century ago. The tree divides in two stems which raise above 40 meters high.
The Sequoia Tree from Săcuieu, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism